The Parish Councils policies are reviewed and updated regularly.
Please click on each policy to read in detail, however if you require a printed copy please contact the Parish Office.
Keeping everyone safe is very important. If you have any questions or concerns about safeguarding for children or vulnerable adults please speak to Sarah Groom, Clerk to the Parish Council in confidence on 01273 833264 or contact West Sussex Safeguarding Children Partnership directly on 01403 229900 (out of hours emergency 0330 222 664) or for vulnerable adults contact West Sussex Adult Social Care on 01243 642121 (out of hours emergency 0330 227 007).
- Risk Management Strategy
- Clerks Delegated Powers
- Code of Conduct Adopted
- Complaints Policy Adopted
- Councillor Co Option Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Document Retention Policy
- Financial Regulations Adopted
- Financial Risk Assessment
- Freedom of Information Scheme
- Health and Safety Policy
- Internal Controls 2023-24
- Media and Communications Policy
- Reserves Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Savings & Investment Policy
- Standing Orders Adopted
- Sustainability Strategy Action Plan (2)