The code requires that local authorities must publish the following information about their counter fraud work:
- Number of occasions they use powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud) Power to Require Information) (England) Regulations 2014, or similar powers
- Total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of employees undertaking investigations and prosecutions of fraud
- Total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of professionally accredited counter fraud specialists
- Total amount spent by the authority on the investigation and prosecution of fraud
- Total number of fraud cases investigated
Hurstpierpoint & Sayers Common Parish Council does not have any employees undertaking fraud investigation work, and therefore this requirement does not apply.