COURT BUSHES ADVISORY GROUP Meeting at 10am on Thursday 17th February 2022 at the Club Lounge in the Court Bushes Community Hub.
To: Members of the COURT BUSHES ADVISORY GROUP
Clerk to the Council
- Apologies for absence: To receive apologies for absence.
- Previous Minutes: To agree the minutes of 29th January 2020.
- Court Bushes Update Report: The Chair will brief the advisory group on the report written by the Estates & Facilities Manager.
- Review with Users: What is going well? What could be improved? What are the opportunities to increase the use of the Hub, particularly by local residents?
- Cleaning: To consider any improvements in the cleaning regime.
5. Matters for information or inclusion on next agenda: To consider and agree items for the next agenda.
6. Date of Next Meeting: To agree the date and format of the next meeting.
|Parish Council:||Advisory Group|
|Cllr Claire Majsai (Chair) Cllr Duncan Ranger||Will Kemp – The melting Pot Café Kerry Hume – Kiddie Capers Wendy Dolan – Embroidery Class Hurst Colts – Alex Pitt Know Dementia – Natalie Bouckaert Kate Jackman – Hurst Festival|
Advisory Group Terms of Reference:
- To consider the views of hirers, both regular and occasional
- To consider possible changes or improvements to the facilities
- To consider possible changes to the operation of the Village Centre
- To suggest possible changes to the hire rates
- To offer proposals to the Parish Council