Committee Members are summoned to attend the MEETING of the Estates & Facilities Management Committee to be held on Thursday 14 July 2022 at 7.30pm in the Village Centre Conference Room.
Members of the public have a right to and are invited to attend the meeting.
Sarah Groom, Clerk to the Council Friday 8 July 2022
Committee Membership: Cllr Allan Brown (Chair), Cllr Rodney Jackson (Vice-Chair), Cllr Helen Bedford, Cllr David Evans, Cllr John Lowman, Cllr Malcolm Llewellyn, Cllr Claire Majsai, Cllr Duncan Ranger, Cllr Bob Sampson.
- Apologies for Absence: To receive and accept apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest: To receive and record any declarations of interest.
- To elect the Vice-Chair of the Estates & Facilities Management Committee for the following year: To receive nominations and elect a Vice-Chair of the Committee for the following year.
- Minutes of the Previous Meeting of the Estates & Facilities Management Committee: To receive and adopt the minutes of the 7 April 2022 Committee meeting.
- Adjournment for questions from the public: To consider adjourning the meeting in accordance with Standing Orders, to receive questions from members of the public.
- Monthly Budget Monitoring: To receive the May 2022 budget monitoring report for the Committee.
- Estates and Facilities Update: To consider a report which updates Members on the management of the estates and facilities for April 2022 to July 2022.
- Reeds Lane Fencing: To discuss the replacement of fencing around Reeds Lane Play Area.
- Reeds Lane Hedging: To discuss the Planting of a native species hedge along the Northern boundary of Reeds Lane Recreation grounds.
- Reeds Lane Drainage Project Situation: To discuss the drainage project situation at Reeds Lane Recreation Grounds.
- Estate Tree Project: To discuss the future planting of trees within Hurst Meadow (Walnut tree Field and additional planting in Hovel field) and South Avenue Recreation grounds.
- Hurst Meadow Bench installation: To discuss the installation of three additional perch benches in Hurst Meadow.
- Review of the Parish Action Plan: To review the Committee’s responsibilities in the new format Action Plan (V 2).
- Information items, correspondence received or requests: To note any items.