Committee Members are summoned to attend the MEETING of the Estates & Facilities Management Committee to be held on Thursday 7 April 2022 at 7.30pm in the Village Centre Conference Room.
Members of the public have a right to and are invited to attend the meeting.
Sarah Groom, Clerk to the Council Friday 1 April 2022
Committee Membership: Cllr Allan Brown (Chair), Cllr Rodney Jackson (Vice-Chair), Cllr Helen Bedford, Cllr David Evans, Cllr John Lowman, Cllr Malcolm Llewellyn, Cllr Claire Majsai, Cllr Duncan Ranger, Cllr Bob Sampson.
- Apologies for Absence: To receive and accept apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest: To receive and record any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Previous Meeting of the Estates & Facilities Management Committee: To receive and adopt the minutes of the 10 February 2022 Committee meeting.
- Adjournment for questions from the public: To consider adjourning the meeting in accordance with Standing Orders, to receive questions from members of the public.
- Monthly Budget Monitoring: To receive the 28 February 2022 budget monitoring report for the Committee.
- Estates and Facilities Update: To consider a report which updates Members on the management of the estates and facilities for February 2022 to April 2022.
- Review of the Parish Action Plan: To review the Committee’s responsibilities in the new format Action Plan (V 1).
- Hurst Meadow Grass Maintenance 2022 Briefing Note: – To approve a quote from Greenscene Landscapes for the grass maintenance and Dock clearance within Hurst Meadows.
- Chapel Update: – To receive a verbal update on the works to the Chapel at South Avenue Cemetery.
- Hirer’s T&C: –
- Members to consider whether to permit the use of barbeques by hirers at Court Bushes Community Hub and if permitted, under what terms.
- Members to consider whether to exclude the use of Court Bushes Community Hub (and Village Centre) for hirers wanting birthday parties for 16–21-year-olds or if permitted, under what terms.
- Green Circle Signage: To receive a verbal report regarding the installation ofsignage at the Green Circle to indicate when people have entered our parish and note it has been put on hold pending the outcome of the community governance review.
- Information items, correspondence received or requests: To note any items.
- Tree Work Package 2022: – This is an Autumn work package to be sent out for Quotations.
- Hurst Meadow & Ancient Woodland Tree Surveys 2022: – This is our Trees Survey Package for 2022 to be sent out for Quotations.