Committee Members are summoned to attend the MEETING of the Estates & Facilities Management Committee to be held on Thursday 9 February 2023 at 7.30pm in the Village Centre Conference Room.
Members of the public have a right to and are invited to attend the meeting.
Sarah Groom, Clerk to the Council Friday 3 February 2023
Committee Membership: Cllr Allan Brown (Chair), Cllr Rodney Jackson (Vice-Chair), Cllr Helen Bedford, Cllr David Evans, Cllr John Lowman, Cllr Malcolm Llewellyn, Cllr Claire Majsai, Cllr Duncan Ranger, Cllr Bob Sampson.
- Apologies for Absence: To receive and accept apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest: To receive and record any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Previous Meeting of the Estates & Facilities Management Committee: To receive and adopt the minutes of the 10 November 2022 Committee meeting.
- Adjournment for questions from the public: To consider adjourning the meeting in accordance with Standing Orders, to receive questions from members of the public.
- Monthly Budget Monitoring: To receive the December 2022 budget monitoring report for the Committee.
- Review of the Parish Action Plan: To review the Committee’s responsibilities in the new format Action Plan (V 4) and agree the new 2023/24 Acton Plan for the Committee.
- Estates and Facilities Update: To note a report which updates Members on the management of the estates and facilities for December 2022 to January 2023.
- Reeds Lane Recreation Grounds Update – To receive a verbal update on the Reeds Lane Rec, Hedging and Drainage works.
- South Avenue Play Area Resurfacing: To Consider the briefing note to resurface around four items of equipment in South Avenue Play Area.
- Updated Venue Booking Form: To consider the revised Court Bushes Community Hub booking form and terms and conditions of hire.
- Hurst Meadow Cutting Programme for 2023: To consider the quotation from Greenscene Landscapes to carry out the grass maintenance within Hurst Meadows in 2023.
- Village Centre LED upgrades: To consider the briefing note to Upgrade the remaining lights within the Village Centre to LED.
- Tree Works 2023: To receive an update on the Tree works required for 2023 following the Tree safety Survey in Hurst Meadow and Ancient Woodlands.
- Fixed Wiring Testing at all Parish Sites: To Consider the Briefing note to carry out fixed wiring testing within all the Parish Sites.
- Village Garden Electric Box Replacement: To Consider the Briefing Note to change the old Electric box on the Village Green to a new box.
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission Request: To consider the request from the Commonwealth War Graves Commission to install signs at the entrances to the cemetery and Lower churchyard.
- Information items, correspondence received or requests: To note any items.