Committee Members are summoned to attend the MEETING of the Estates & Facilities Management Committee to be held on Thursday 10 February 2022 at 7.30pm in the Village Centre Conference Room.
Members of the public have a right to and are invited to attend the meeting. Please note we strongly recommend the Government’s COVID guidelines are followed.
Sarah Groom, Clerk to the Council Friday 4 February 2022
Committee Membership: Cllr Allan Brown (Chair), Cllr Rodney Jackson (Vice-Chair), Cllr Helen Bedford, Cllr David Evans, Cllr John Lowman, Cllr Malcolm Llewellyn, Cllr Claire Majsai, Cllr Duncan Ranger, Cllr Bob Sampson.
- Apologies for Absence: To receive and accept apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest: To receive and record any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Previous Meeting of the Estates & Facilities Management Committee: To receive and adopt the minutes of the 11 November 2021 Committee meeting.
- Adjournment for questions from the public: To consider adjourning the meeting in accordance with Standing Orders, to receive questions from members of the public.
- April 2022 Committee Meeting: To consider moving the Thursday 14 April 2022 Estates & Facilities Management Committee meeting to 7 April 2022, as Friday 15 April is Easter Friday.
- Monthly Budget Monitoring: To receive the 31 December 2021 budget monitoring report for the Committee.
- Estates and Facilities Update: To consider a report which updates Members on the management of the estates and facilities for November 2021 to February 2022.
- Review of the Parish Action Plan: To review the Committee’s responsibilities in the Action Plan (V 19).
- Update on Court Bushes Recreation grounds: To receive a verbal update on the informal discussions with Mid Sussex District Council over future plans for Court Bushes Recreation Ground.
- Cemetery Chapel Stained Glass Windows: 10.1) To approve a quote from Silver Stained Glass for repairs to the Chapel windows at a cost of £1,124+VAT and allow a further £100+VAT for replacing metal support bars if required. 10.2) To approve a second quote from Tilleys Stonemasons for resolving damp issues around the south west window at a cost of £885+VAT.
- Hurst Meadows Volunteer Sessions: To note the volunteer work taking place in the Wilderness to remove invasive weeds on Fridays from 9.30-11.30am and the informal bird walks on the last Sunday each month.
- Mid Sussex Rewilding Project: To consider potential sites within the parish suitable for the proposed MSDC rewilding project.
- Land at Brown Twins Road: To receive a verbal update on progress of valuations.
- Information items, correspondence received or requests: To note any items.