Committee Members are summoned to attend the MEETING of the Estates & Facilities Management Committee to be held on Thursday 13 April 2023 at 7.30pm in the Village Centre Conference Room.
Members of the public have a right to and are invited to attend the meeting.
Sarah Groom, Clerk to the Council Wednesday 5 April 2023
Committee Membership: Cllr Allan Brown (Chair), Cllr Rodney Jackson (Vice-Chair), Cllr Helen Bedford, Cllr David Evans, Cllr John Lowman, Cllr Malcolm Llewellyn, Cllr Claire Majsai, Cllr Duncan Ranger, Cllr Bob Sampson.
- Apologies for Absence: To receive and accept apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest: To receive and record any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Previous Meeting of the Estates & Facilities Management Committee: To receive and adopt the minutes of the 9 February 2023 Committee meeting.
- Adjournment for questions from the public: To consider adjourning the meeting in accordance with Standing Orders, to receive questions from members of the public.
- Monthly Budget Monitoring: To receive the March 2023 budget monitoring report for the Committee.
- Review of the Parish Action Plan: To review the Committee’s responsibilities in the new format Action Plan (V1).
- Estates and Facilities Update: To note a report which updates Members on the management of the estates and facilities for January 2023 to April 2023.
- Proposed Works 2023/24: To receive Briefing Notes and Updates on proposed works for 2023/24.
- Tree Works 2023/24.
- Hurst Meadows – Gates installation in Hovel Field South and Ladies Walk.
- Hurst Meadows – PROW and Path Cutting in Hurst Meadows.
- Tree Watering 2023/24.
- Village Gateway Cleaning 2023.
- Allotment Fencing Repairs 2023.
- St George’s Green Flint Wall Repairs 2023.
- Hurstpierpoint Society Funded Trees.
- Grounds Maintenance Contract renewal: To discuss whether to renew the existing grounds maintenance contracts A & B or to review both contracts and condensing into one.
- Management of South Avenue Cemetery and Future of Cemetery Provision: To consider a briefing note on the future of cemetery provision.
- Information items, correspondence received or requests: To note any items.