Dear Members of the Council,
Council Members are summoned to attend the MEETING of the Council to be held on Thursday 25 June 2020
at 7.30pm using Microsoft Teams.
Members of the public have a right to and are invited to attend the virtual meeting using Microsoft Teams.
If you wish to attend, please email the firstname.lastname@example.org before 4pm on 25 June 2020 to be
sent an electronic invitation.
Sarah Groom, Clerk to the Council Thursday 19 June 2020
- Apologies for Absence and Declarations of Interest: To receive and accept apologies for absence and to
record any declarations of interest.
- Minutes of the Previous Meeting of the Council: To receive and adopt the minutes of the 28 May 2020
- Adjournment for Questions from the Public: To consider adjourning the meeting, to receive questions
from members of the public.
- Reports from Other Authorities: To receive reports from representatives of other authorities:
4.1 West Sussex County Council County Local Committee (WSCC)
4.2 Mid Sussex District Council (MSDC)
4.3 Mid Sussex Association of Local Councils (MSALC) and Sussex Association of Local Councils (SALC)
- Committee, Working Group and Panel Minutes: To receive and where appropriate, consider the
recommendations of the:
5.1 Planning & Environment Committee (4 June 2020) No recommendations for Council.
5.2 Community Engagement Committee (11 June 2020) No recommendations for Council.
5.3 Finance & Governance Committee (18 June 2020) Recommendation for Council (see item 6 below).
5.4 Strategic Policy and Resources Panel Minutes (26 May & 1 June 2020) No recommendations for
5.5 Estates and Facility Management: To receive a verbal update.
- Asset Register: To consider the revised Asset Register. The recent Internal Audit Report letter of 15 May
2020 recommended a summary of the changes over the past year was added to the Asset Register. A revised
version was considered at the Finance and Governance Committee on 18 June 2020 and is recommended for
Council’s approval and adoption:
RECOMMENDATION: Council AGREES and ADOPTS the revised Asset Register.
- Information Items, Correspondence Received and Requests: To note any items.
The council is asked to resolve that in view of the confidential nature of the following item, the press and public
be excluded under section 1(2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960.
- Kiddie Capers Childcare: To consider a recommendation from Finance & Governance Committee of 18 June
2020 concerning the Kiddie Capers Childcare Lease at Court Bushes Community Hub.