In April and May we have several contractors scheduled to carry out work in the Parish. This will be happening in Hurst Meadows and Reeds Lane Recreation in Sayers Common. For further details including dates and locations please see the list below.
- 29th April – installation of planned culverts and ditch on Hovel field by Andy Wright.
- 5th May – installation of post and rail fence on Reeds Lane recreation access track, by Greenscenes.
- 6th May – dead wood removal from Oak tree on South West corner of Tilley’s Copse by James Wilson Tree Care.
- From 19th May – post and rail fence and pedestrian gate installation on southern boundary of Wilderness wood (Marchant Close farm track) by Salamanders.
- 3rd June – dead wood removal from a Ash tree in Wilderness wood at the rear of 37 Wilderness Wood by Justin Lee
- 17th & 18th June – crown reduction works on the Willows in South Avenue cemetery by Justin Lee.
If you require any more information please do contact the office on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 833264.