VILLAGE CENTRE ADVISORY GROUP Meeting at 7pm on Tuesday 14 September 2021 via Teams Video Conferencing.
To: Members of the VILLAGE CENTRE ADVISORY GROUP
Clerk to the Council
- Apologies for absence: To receive apologies for absence.
- Previous Minutes: To agree the minutes of 22 June 2021.
- Village Centre Update Report: To receive a verbal report on the activities over the last 2 months.
- Charging April 2022 Onwards: To discuss the results of the meetings concerning the new charges for the Pre-School and Gymnastics Club from April 2022.
- Cleaning: To consider any improvements in the cleaning regime.
6. Matters for information or inclusion on next agenda. To consider and agree items for the next agenda.
7. Date of Next Meeting: To agree the date and format of the next meeting.
|Parish Council:||Stakeholders (up to 7):|
|Cllr John Lowman (Chair) Cllr Martin Machan||Carey Tighe (Hurstpierpoint Pre-School) Andrew Hair (Hurstpierpoint Gymnastics Club)|
Advisory Group Terms of Reference:
- To consider the views of hirers, both regular and occasional
- To consider possible changes or improvements to the facilities
- To consider possible changes to the operation of the Village Centre
- To suggest possible changes to the hire rates
- To offer proposals to the Parish Council