Hurstpierpoint Village Centre Trustees are requested to attend a meeting of the TRUSTEES to be held on Thursday 17 December 2020 at 6.30 p.m. using Microsoft Video Conferencing.
Members of the public are invited to attend the virtual meeting using Microsoft Teams. If you wish to attend, please email the email@example.com before 4pm on 17 December 2020 to be sent an electronic invitation.
Sarah Groom, Clerk to the Council Friday 11 December 2020
1. Apologies for absence: To receive and accept apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest: To record any declarations of interest.
3. Previous Minutes: To review and accept the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 23 July 2020.
4. 2019/2020 Accounts: To note the 2019/2020 audited accounts and their submission to the Charity Commission by 30 Dec 2020.
5. Budget Monitoring: To review the income and expenditure for 1 April 2020 to 30 November 2020:
5.3 Income and Expenditure
5.4 Balance Sheet
6. Annual Charges Review 2021/2022: To agree the review of charges for 2021/2022.
7. Financial Reserves: To consider adjusting the RBS financial system to show both a general reserve and a lifecycle/end of lease ear marked reserve.
8. Policies: To agree to adopt the relevant Parish Council policies in respect of managing the Village Centre including: health and safety and the coronavirus cancelation policy.
9. Date of Next Meeting: To agree the date of the next meeting as Thursday 25 February 2021 at 6.30pm.
10. Any other business: To consider any items