Annual General Meeting
Trustees are requested to attend a meeting of the HURSTPIERPOINT VILLAGE CENTRE CHARITY (Charity No 305265) to be held on Thursday 28 July 2022 at 6.30 p.m. at the Court Bushes Community Hub. Members of the public are invited to attend the meeting.
Sarah Groom – CLERK TO THE TRUSTEES Friday 15 July 2022
1. Apologies for absence: To receive and accept apologies for absence.
2. Previous Minutes: To receive and review the minutes of the meeting held on 24 February 2022.
3. Annual Report: To receive and accept the 2021/2022 Annual Report.
4. Annual Accounts: To receive and accept the 2021/2022 Annual Accounts and note the date of the Independent Examiner’s visit of 21 July 2022.
5. Annual Independent Examination: To note the findings of the Annual Independent Examination and consider any recommendations.
6. Appointment of Independent Examiner 2022/2023: To appoint an independent examiner for the Accounts for 2022/2023, proposed as Mulberry & Co.
7. 2022/23 Budget Monitoring: To note the budget monitoring report for the first quarter of 2022/23 including the:
7.1 Bank Reconciliations
7.2 Balance Sheet
7.3 Income & Expenditure
8. Date of Next Meeting: To agree the date of the next meeting of Trustees proposed as 24 November 2022 at 6.30pm.