Trustees are requested to attend a meeting of the HURSTPIERPOINT VILLAGE CENTRE CHARITY (Charity No 305265) to be held on Thursday 23 March 2023 at the Village Centre, to commence after the close of the Parish Council meeting.
Members of the public are invited to attend the meeting.
Sarah Groom Friday 17 March 2023
- Apologies for absence: To receive and accept apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interest: To record any declarations of interest.
- Previous Minutes: To review and accept the minutes of the meeting held on 23 February 2023.
- Banks Accounts: At the Trustees meeting on 23 February 2023, Trustees agreed to move the Shawbrook Bank Account 60 Day Notice Account balance of £65,000, earning 0.7% interest to the Shawbrook Easy Access account for a better rate of interest (2.02%). This has not been possible as the Shawbrook Bank will only offer the Village Centre charity the 60 Day Notice Account (at 0.7%) or a 12 month fixed term account (at 3.75%) with no withdrawals.
RECOMMENDATION: Trustees are asked to consider transferring the £65,000 from the Shawbrook Bank Account into the CAF Gold Account (via the CAF Cash Account) to receive a better interest rate (1.35%), and the Shawbrook Bank Account (0.7%) be closed, once the notice period is concluded.
5. Date of Next Meetings: The date of the next meetings are: 20 July 2023 (AGM) and 23 November 2023, at 6.45pm.