Trustees are requested to attend a meeting of the HURSTPIERPOINT VILLAGE CENTRE CHARITY (Charity No 305265) to be held on Thursday 23 February 2023 at 6.45 p.m. at the Village Centre.
Members of the public are invited to attend the meeting.
Sarah Groom Friday 17 February 2022
- Apologies for absence: To receive and accept apologies for absence.
- Declarations of interest: To record any declarations of interest.
- Previous Minutes: To review and accept the minutes of the meeting held on 24 November 2022.
4. Budget Monitoring: To review the income and expenditure for 1 April 2022 to 31 January 2023.
5. Financial Reserves: To consider the earmarked reserves shown on the balance sheet, and whether to make any end of year adjustments.
6. Building Condition Survey: To receive an update on the building survey works for the Village Centre.
7. Fixed Wire Testing: To agree the five-yearly fixed wire testing at a cost of £1,290.
8. LED Lighting Upgrade: To agree the final stages of the LED lighting upgrade at a cost of £4,562.
9. Budget 2023/2024: To consider and agree the budget for 1 April 2023 to 31 March 2024.
10. Charity Commission Newsletter February 2023: To note the latest newsletter issued by the Charity Commission for information.
11. Future of the Charity: To receive a verbal report on the future of the Village Centre Charity.
12. Date of Next Meetings: The date of the next meetings are: 20 July 2023 (AGM) and 23 November 2023, at 6.45pm.