Hurstpierpoint Village Centre Trustees are requested to attend a meeting of the TRUSTEES to be held on Thursday 24 November 2022 at 6.45 p.m. at the Hurstpierpoint Village Centre. Members of the public are invited to attend the meeting.
Sarah Groom Friday 18 November 2022
Clerk to the Trustees
- Apologies for absence: To receive and accept apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of interest: To record any declarations of interest.
3. Previous Minutes: To review and accept the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 23 July 2022.
4. 2021/2022 Accounts: To note the requirement for their submission to the Charity Commission by 31 January 2022.
5. Budget Monitoring: To review the income and expenditure for 1 April 2021 to 31 October 2022.
6. Financial Reserves: To consider the earmarked reserves shown on the balance sheet, and whether to make any adjustments.
7. Main Hall Decorating: To approve a quotation to re-decorate the Main Hall in the Village Centre at a cost of £3,184.80 (Includes VAT).
8. Building Condition Survey: To note the building survey summary for the Village Centre and agree works for 2023/2024.
9. Annual Charges Review 2023/2024: To agree the hiring charges for 2023/2024.
10. Date of Next Meetings: To agree the date of the next meetings as: Thursday 23 February 2023, 20 July 2023 (AGM) and 23
November 2023, all at 6.45pm.